Friday 24 October 2014

New beginnings...


 I hate to admit it but I actually forgot about this blog (I'm ashamed)!! When I found it again I thought 'great it's a chance to start writing again' I will basically ramble about all sorts anything that comes to mind or what I think is interesting :)
Recently I have been so busy back at university. I wasn't entirely sure how busy third year was going to be, but oh my goodness, it is so difficult! All of the readings are so intense but if I pass y degree I'll be delighted. Even if my hair falls out and I have to have a 6 month holiday to recover, I will have graduated! 

So I decided I wasn't going to apply for any graduate jobs this year, just forces on my degree, work at the pub for a year and get myself together. Such is life things you plan never quite work out! I have only gone and applied for a job with ... wait for it ... THE METROPOLITAN POLICE!!!! The programme is called 'police now' if successful you are assigned to one of London's 'wards' mainly consisting of deprived areas. As a ward officer you become a part of that community, helping to reduce crime, getting to know the residents as hopefully make a huge difference to their lives!
I am currently on the application process, it sounds like an amazing experience but I'm trying not to get my hopes up! 
Que sera sera ....
These are just a few of my pictures which I took in London. The poppy exhibition at the Tower of London was mind-blowing, not only the amount of poppies but how many people were crowding round to look, it was beautiful. 
I met up with some family friends in the evening after the 'meet the Met event' in Cannon Street. We went to Pizza Express (my favourite) it was really lovely to see everyone and catch up on the past 5 years! 
I hope everyone enjoys my first post ... stay tuned for more of my adventures ...


No comments:

Post a Comment